Zero Waste Life Limited (collectively referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, “the company” or “LoopUnite!”) own and operate the website www.loopunite.com (the “Site”).
This Policy applies to all products and services provided by us and sets out how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. This Policy is governed by and observes the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486).
- Personal data that we collect
- For the purpose of carrying on the company’s business, including registration and administration of the Site and providing you with the Services and related products, we may collect and store your personal data such as your name, telephone number, email address, delivery address, credit card information, in connection with your use or access of the Services, This may include, but is not limited to: when you create an account with us; make payments; upload; post; display or otherwise transmit any content on or through the Services, or communicate with another person or entity through the Services, or contact us by e-mail or telephone, without which it may not be possible to carry out your request. We may also request you to provide optional data such as your gender, hobbies and leisure activities to improve our services to you.
- Use of personal data
- When you provide us with personal data to, including but not limited to: complete a transaction; verify your credit card; place an order; arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that reason.
- We may also use your personal data for the purposes of providing you with: customer service; verifying your account details; improving our services for you; auditing; direct marketing of the products and services of the company and its business partners.
- We retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes for a reasonable period, but we do not retain your credit card information after processing your order.
- Disclosure Of Information
- We will only share your personal data with parties directly related to us (unless otherwise agreed by you). This includes, but is not limited to: third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary for the primary purpose for which it was collected; for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances; or where the individual has consented to. Such third parties may include the service providers, contractors, consultants, agents and/or representatives who provide services to LoopUnite! in connection with the business and/or operation. By providing us with your credit card information to complete a purchase of any Services on the Site, you agree that your credit card information may be disclosed to our third party service providers (such as Stripe or other payment transaction processors).
- We will ask you for your consent before you have provided us with your personal data. After receiving your consent, you may receive from us, or from our affiliated companies, telephone calls, email and direct mailings containing promotional materials from time to time. If you wish to unsubscribe the direct marketing communications, you can click on the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails, and we will remove you from the mailing listing without any cost. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to unsubscribe.
- Access to and correction of information
- If you want to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data, or if you wish to access and/or correct your personal data given to us, please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions in relation to this Policy, please contact us using the above contact details. We will cease to collect, use or disclose the personal data upon such withdrawal unless otherwise permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations..
- All personal data you provide to us is secured on our Site with restricted access by authorised personnel only. We take reasonable precautions to ensure the security and privacy of information collected by us to protect the loss or misuse of such information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such information, or that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- This Policy only applies to the LoopUnite! Site. Clicking a third-party link, which causes you to leave our Site, means we cannot exercise control over any personal data or any other information you give to any other third party entities. Access to and use of such other websites is at your own risk.